Thursday, July 18, 2019

Park of Monster:I want to be with these popular monsters forever.


If someone asks me, what’s your biggest pleasure in Park of Monster? My answer must be: I like to be with these lovely monsters all the time.
Every day, when I open Park of Monster, I feel like I have became a guest in this magical world, secretly watching the ordinary and interesting lives of these monsters. They are always busy collecting, building, or suddenly becoming fierce, launching fierce attacks. But in any case, they are so cute in my eyes. So, what are these lovely monsters like? Next, let me share with you some of my favorite monsters.
Ugly Fish: Although it does look ugly like its name, it really can’t be underestimated. Ugly fish is the most ferocious fish in the beach near the water. It is famous for its sharp teeth, strange hairstyle and ugly face.
(In fact, Ugly fish will be uglier when they evolve!)
Viper: Unlike ordinary snakes, Viper often appear in dry desert areas. They don’t like wet environments at all, what’s more they are even vegetarians. Although it is an alien in other kinds, the straight Stone Man is a very close friend with it.
(It’s very good at attacking.)
Licker:The young beast living outside the deep forest is very curious about the world. They have a strange longing of licking everything they see.
(I’m a big fan of Licker.)
Stone Man: It is the largest race in desert area, often found near veins, survive by eating aura. They have developed limbs, simple mind, straight character, so it is often bullied by the “crystal monster”.
(Who dares to bully it? I have to protect it! )
Nine Tail: they are elves living in the northern snowfield, with furry tails and lovely shapes. What?! And it’s still wearing a bell? Is that the token of love or something?

(In my eyes, it must be the most beautiful creature of the mainland of Park of Monster)
These are some of my favorite monsters. Besides, there are many other lovely creatures such as the Hummingbird, the Rhino and so on. If you like them, why don’t you just come to Park of Monster and explore it?

No comments:

Post a Comment