Sunday, September 22, 2019

What Is the Experience of Continuous Victory In the Attack System?

As a super-popular gameplay in Park of Monster, the stimulating and sense of accomplishment of the Attack System has always made us want to scream. In order to achieve continuous victory, I strive to collect and merge high-level monsters. After experiencing the joy of each plunder, I really couldn’t help but want to share my feelings with everyone.

As a super-popular gameplay in Park of Monster, the stimulating and sense of accomplishment of the Attack System has always made us want to scream. In order to achieve continuous victory, I strive to collect and merge high-level monsters. After experiencing the joy of each plunder, I really couldn’t help but want to share my feelings with everyone.

Let me talk about my experience. I am a player who is interested in marine objects, so I generally don’t just plunder the purpose of collection. I hope to get longer collection time through real battles, so that I can steal marine resources without much effort. Every time when my full-scale monsters face the battle, I can quickly defeat the opposite monster. This sense of accomplishment also makes me proud in a moment. 
However, one thing to note is that the Attack team needs to be carefully selected, so how can we choose the right monster? Depending on the purpose of your play, the monster properties we choose will be different:

A. If you don’t have such a strong desire to win, just want to collect resources, then choose 5 Gather monsters to collect items. Once you enter someone ‘s camp, you start to collect it madly, just slipping away when it is about to trigger the battle. 
You can choose these monsters in your Attack team: Nine Tail, Hummingbird, Nightingale, Butterfly, Faerie Dragon.
B. If you want to rush the world rankings, you can choose some monsters with high blood and Combat power. Of course, it is not limited to choose Defensive monsters or Aggressive monsters, such as SS Level Cute rabbit or Kirin, even if not belong to Aggressive monsters, their Combat power is also high. 
You can choose these monsters in your Attack team: The Thing, Giant Whale, Ice Wolf.


Tips:However, it is recommended to try to collect 5 monsters with strong Combat power. After all, the higher your trophy, the more advanced players can be matched and the better things can be collected. Also, don’t neglect the Defensive team. Choose the monster that is the same as the Attack team. It will not suffer from the intrusion of other players. 
Here are some of my experience, I hope I can help you. What are your own gameplay experiences? Welcome to share it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment