Monday, August 19, 2019

Park of Monster: These Cute Monsters Make Me can't help But Stay Longer


I am going to lose my mind in Park of Monster. How can these monsters be so cute?
Since entering the magical world in Park of Monster, my worldview has suddenly become wider. There are too many points to play in this game: we can collect all kinds of rare Miracles, flowers, Wisdom Trees or Resources, or we can grow different monsters from an egg, you can join the Union to plunder other player’s camp, you can also entertain yourself in a small camp, and you can go through fun and challenging stages...


But my favorite thing is to stay with these cute monsters. They are super satisfied with my girl’s heart. I believe that many girls will definitely fall in love with this game after they understand them.

 Licker
A cute curious monster who lives in the outside of the forest. Lick everything it saw!






Cute Puffer
It is cute and gentle. The stings on its body will pop out when it feels dangerous.




Fragrant Pig
Gentle ang pinky, it likes toys and small animals, Because of the dream of the freedom life, it sneaked out of the ancient god’ s house and now lives in the dark jungle.




Holy Elk
The mascot of the Floating City, which is a favorite of thousands of people, is deeply loved by the Lord of the Floating.






These are four kinds of monsters that I think are cute, not only because of their cute appearance, but also because I can see their hard work in the camp everyday, and I will feel that I have been cured in an instant. I can’t help but want to stay in Park of Monster. If you also need a chance to relax your mind, then come to Park of Monster to find new fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment