Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Shocking Scenes in Park of Monster


What are the characteristics of a casual game that fascinates you? For me, it must be cleverly designed details, comfortable play experience and exciting scenes. Park of Monster, full of magical world colors, perfectly blends these elements.
First of all, as soon as I entered the game, I was attracted by the colorful world. There were all kinds of beautiful flowers and plants growing on the land. The monsters who were busy collecting and building houses were scattered everywhere. Looking closely at each monster, you can see that each of them has different shapes and strengths, so it is my motivation to merge them as high as possible.


Of course, what I am most looking forward to is seeing these scenes every time:
The Max Level Miracle produces a large number of eggs
After the Miracle in Park of Monster reaches the full level, it can produce a large number of eggs. When I try to merge the Water, I can see that the whole land is surrounded by the eggs it produces.


Monsters are chasing their house
As the main force in purifying the black land, the lives of Monsters are the same as in reality: they need to work, build, and sleep. When I accidentally moved their house, a large number of monsters also chased the nest and migrated.


Hardworking builders
Don’t underestimate the natural strengths of monsters. When I want to create a home or warehouse for them, I can see that a lot of monsters who are good at building work hard on the foundation, and soon a beautiful hut can be completed. I was particularly satisfied when I watched them live in their own house.

In addition to being able to run a camp in Park of Monster and fight with friends in Union, it is really interesting to experience these shocking scenes in this small surprise day. If you enter Park of Monster, there will be more small discoveries. Welcome to share your happiness with us after experiencing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment