Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Fun Game: My Surprise Experience In Park of Monster

For a game, how can you persist in long-lasting love? Maybe it’s because of its picture, type, theme, or simple gameplay? At the first sight I saw in this magical world, I clearly felt the love that was about to spew out.

I am always free in Park of Monster. Whether it is to challenge yourself through the Stage or to operate a waste land, I can do it according to my own wishes. For example, my recent small goal is to reach a full Level flower or merge the Wisdom Tree to get the rainforest. Then in the next game time, I will be crazy to collect all kinds of vivid items, and I will continue to organize them and proudly watch them evolve.

In addition to freedom, I also enjoy the ubiquitous surprise in this world. Merging an item will produce a treasure intermittently. You will get rewards through the Stage. Sometimes you can open a treasure chest and you will encounter something that you have longed for. All items that can be merged in the game become higher level will look different. Every time you see them, the new look is full of surprises.



Finally, there is warmth. When you gather all the birds, aquatic creatures, and plants, you will feel that you are in a real nature. It is often very tempting to sneak into the growth of flowers and the monsters are busy collecting resources. This life surrounded by freedom, surprise and warmth, I believe I will always like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment