Thursday, November 21, 2019

Play with Boss Crazily! The Most Refreshing Moment in Park of Monster

Park of Monster is a casual game combined with place, collect, merge and attack. In this game, we will play the role as a “savior” and lead ancient monsters to purify the world in order to restore the glory of ancient gods.


This is not just a simple casual game
The playability and freedom in Park of Monster is too high! I can pick flowers, merge my monsters, collect resources, and merge miracles into the max level in my camp. “Peeping” the cute monsters to build a house, appreciate the romantic rainforest wonders, and enjoy the fun by myself.


Of course, if I want to be more exciting, I can also explore the world of Stage system. Even if I encounter a difficult and horrible challenge, I will be filled with the moments of this stimulating and mysterious feeling. When I enter the game every day, see and crack a new level, this sense of accomplishment is super satisfied! When I pass all the stages, I will definitely show off!



In addition, it is also a good choice to meet new people in the World Chat in free time: no pressure to say hi to other players, cute expressions come again, and occasionally we can find some friends who is just a topic speculation, by the way, show a few hands of “learning foreign languages”, the whole person has earned a good turn!

A preference for a sense of accomplishment in the union!
However, to say that my favorite gameplay in Park of Monster, it is must be the union. This is a place full of blood, friendship, sense of accomplishment and teamwork: in order to challenge the stronger BOSS, occupy a high position in the world rankings, I can create a union to form our own team. “Strively recruiting” like-minded teammates, and everyone’s promotion of rankings has become our most passionate thing.


Everyone joins the union to chat, trying to “show off” their newly merged full-scale monsters, donating gold coins and ore to upgrade the alliance technology, and the ranks of the union are getting higher and higher together. In the process, we have invisibly have a group of good friends who can get along with each other for a long time.



If I have strong fighting power, I should win!
“Leading your own good monsters, challenging BOSS together” is how many big players have the highlights! Before that, you must ensure that your monsters are so high-definition that they are so impeccable, and then you are ready to win.


The battle with boss is still going on, and the global competition list is still refreshing! Players who prefer passion and Stimulating will be able to find more passionate things in Park of Monster. Leisure and blood, strategy and strength, let’s try it now?





Try Now:


No comments:

Post a Comment